Anil K Kashyap
- "Market Tantrums and Monetary Policy," with Michael Feroli, Kermit L. Schoenholtz, and Hyun Song Shin, U.S. Monetary Policy Forum Report No.8, Initiative on Global Markets, University of Chicago Booth School of Business, 2014.
- "How Does Macroprudential Regulation Change Bank Credit Supply?" with Dimitrios Tsomocos and Alexandros Vardoulakis, working paper, February 2014.
- "Open Questions for Monetary and Financial Stability Policy," remarks on Chairman Ben Bernanke at 2014 ASSA Annual Meetings, 3 January 2014.
- "Comments on 'The Ins and Outs of LASPs?'," forthcoming in the 2013 Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City Symposium on the Global Dimensions of Unconventional Monetary Policy.
- "Will the U.S. and Europe Avoid a Lost Decade? Lessons from Japan’s Post Crisis Experience," with Takeo Hoshi, November 2013.
- "Who Should Pay for Credit Ratings and How?", with Natalia Kovrijnykh, September 2013.