Anil K Kashyap
- "Comments on 'The Ins and Outs of LASPs?'," forthcoming in the 2013 Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City Symposium on the Global Dimensions of Unconventional Monetary Policy.
- "Will the U.S. and Europe Avoid a Lost Decade? Lessons from Japan’s Post Crisis Experience," with Takeo Hoshi, November 2013.
- "Who Should Pay for Credit Ratings and How?", with Natalia Kovrijnykh, September 2013.
- "To Save the Euro, Leave It," with Ken Griffin, New York Times, 26 June 2012.
- "Mr. Abe’s Scattershot Reforms," with Takeo Hoshi, The Wall Street Journal, 13 June, 2013.
- "An Integrated Framework for Multiple Financial Regulations," with Charles Goodhart, Dimitrios Tsomocos, and Alexandros Vardoulakis, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 9 (S1), pp. 109-143.