Anil K Kashyap
- "Liquidity requirements, liquidity choice and financial stability" with Douglas W. Diamond, forthcoming, Handbook of Macroeconomics.
- "Who Should Pay for Credit Ratings and How?" with Natalia Kovrijnykh, forthcoming, Review of Financial Studies.
- "Best Prices: Price Discrimination and Consumer Substitution" with Judith A. Chevalier, working paper, August 2015.
- "Will the U.S. and Europe Avoid a Lost Decade? Lessons from Japan’s Post Crisis Experience" with Takeo Hoshi. IMF Economic Review, April 2015, v.63(1), pp. 110-163.
- "How does macroprudential regulation change bank credit supply?" with Dimitrios Tsomocos and Alexandros Vardoulakis, working paper, May 2014. Online Appendix.
- "Market Tantrums and Monetary Policy," with Michael Feroli, Kermit L. Schoenholtz, and Hyun Song Shin, U.S. Monetary Policy Forum Report No.8, Initiative on Global Markets, University of Chicago Booth School of Business, 2014.