Anil K Kashyap
- "What Binds? Interactions between Bank Capital and Liquidity Regulations" with Stephen G. Cecchetti, in Philipp Hartmann, Haizhou Huang and Dirk Schoenmaker eds. The Changing Fortunes of Central Banking, Cambridge University Press, forthcoming.
- "The Tradeoffs in Leaning Against the Wind" with François Gourio and Jae Sim, working paper, October 2016.
- "Liquidity requirements, liquidity choice and financial stability"with Douglas W. Diamond, in John Taylor and Harald Uhlig eds, Handbook of Macroeconomics, North-Holland, pp. 2263-2303, 2016.
- "Who Should Pay for Credit Ratings and How?" with Natalia Kovrijnykh, Review of Financial Studies, February 2016, v.29(2), pp. 420-456.
- "Best Prices: Price Discrimination and Consumer Substitution" with Judith A. Chevalier, National Bureau of Economics Working Paper 20768, revised August 2015.
- "Will the U.S. and Europe Avoid a Lost Decade? Lessons from Japan’s Post Crisis Experience" with Takeo Hoshi. IMF Economic Review, April 2015, v.63(1), pp. 110-163.
- "How does macroprudential regulation change bank credit supply?" with Dimitrios Tsomocos and Alexandros Vardoulakis, working paper, May 2014. Online Appendix.