Anil K Kashyap
- "Who Should Pay for Credit Ratings and How?" with Natalia Kovrijnykh, working paper, August 2015.
- "Best Prices: Price Discrimination and Consumer Substitution" with Judith A. Chevalier, working paper, December 2014.
- "Three Cheers for Japanese Monetary Policy," The Wall Street Journal, 11 November 2014.
- "Which Banks Recover from Large Adverse Shocks?" with Emilia Bonaccorsi di Patti, working paper, September 2014.
- "How does macroprudential regulation change bank credit supply?" with Dimitrios Tsomocos and Alexandros Vardoulakis, working paper, May 2014. Online Appedix.
- "Market Tantrums and Monetary Policy," with Michael Feroli, Kermit L. Schoenholtz, and Hyun Song Shin, U.S. Monetary Policy Forum Report No.8, Initiative on Global Markets, University of Chicago Booth School of Business, 2014.