1. Estimation of Pure Characteristics Demand Models with Pricing. (with Jong-Shi Pang and Yu-Ching Lee), March 2014. Under revision for the third round review at Operations Research (minor revision).
2. Estimating Dynamic Discrete-Choice Games of Incomplete Information (with Michael Egesdal and Zhenyu Lai), September 2013. Under review.
1. Estimating Discrete-Choice Games of Incomplete Information: Simple Static Examples. February 2014. Accepted for publication at Quantitative Marketing and Economics.
2. Structural Estimation of Callers' Delay Sensitivity in Call Centers (with Zeynep Aksin, Baris Ata and Seyed Emadi), Management Science, Vol 59, pp. 2727-2746, December, 2013.
3. Constrained Optimization Approaches to Estimation of Structural Models (with Kenneth L. Judd), Econometrica, Vol. 80 (5), 2213-2230, September 2012.
- AMPL and Matlab code used to implement the Monte Carlo studies in the paper are Available here.
4. Improving the Numerical Performance of BLP Static and Dynamic Discrete Choice Random Coefficients Demand Estimation (with Jean-Pierre H. Dube and Jeremy T. Fox). Econometrica, Vol. 80 (5), 2231-2267, September 2012.
- Online Supplement for Dube, Fox and Su (2012).
- Matlab Code used for examples in the paper: Available here.
- AMPL code, including the model, data, command, and KNITRO output files for the cereal data set example: Available here.
You need to change the path solver "/Users/clsu/KnitroAMPL/knitroampl" to the location of the KNITRO solver on your computer.
5. Endogenous Selection and Moral Hazard In Compensation Contracts (with Christopher S. Armstrong and David F. Larcker), Operation Research, Vol. 58 (4, part 2 of 2), 1090-1106, 2010
6. Analysis on the Forward Market Equilibrium Model, Operation Research Letters, Vol. 35 (1), 74-82, 2007