Professor of Business Economics
- "Antitrust and Not for Profits; The Case of Hospitals", (with C. Capps and G. David), mimeo (2010).
- "Statistical Supplement to The Antitrust Economices of Credit Card Networks: Reply to Evans and Schmalensee Comment, 63 Antitrust Law Journal 903 (1995)", (with Alan Frankel), (May 1997).
- "The Empirical Importance of Delivery Lags as an Explanation of Demand", (1984).
- "The Cost of Eliminating a Furtures Market and the Effect of Inflation on Market Interrelationships", (1984).
- "Modeling the Housing Allowance Program", M.A. Thesis, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (September 1974).
- Theoretical analysis of firm size, information, price rigidity, and product variety.
- Empirical analysis of business cycle effects on firm size distributions.
- Analysis of growth of futures markets and the effect of this growth on the industrial organization of related industries.