- Improving the Numerical Performance of BLP Static and Dynamic Discrete Choice Random Coefficients Demand Estimation (with Jeremy Fox and Che-Lin Su), Econometrica, September 2012, 80(5).
- The Evolution of Brand Preferences: Evidence from Consumer Migration (with Bart Bronnenberg and Matt Gentzkow), American Economic
Review, 102(6), October 2012
- The Joint Identification of Utility and Discount Functions from Stated Choice Data: An Application to Durable Goods Adoption (with Günter Hitsch and Pranav Jindal), Quantitative Marketing and Economics, 12, 2014
- Do Pharmacists Buy Bayer? Sophisticated Shoppers and the Brand Premium (with Bart Bronnenberg, Matthew Gentzkow and Jesse Shapiro), Quarterly Journal of Economics, 130(4), 2015
- Self-Signaling and Pro-Social Behavior: a cause marketing mobile field experiment (with Xueming Luo and Zheng Fang), 2015
- Income and Wealth Effects on Private Label Demand: Evidence From the Great Recession (with Guenter Hitsch and Peter Rossi), 2015
- Competitive Price Targeting with Smartphone Coupons (with Zheng Fang, Nathan Fong and Xueming Luo), 2015