8. Home Production, Labor Wedges, and International Real Business Cycles.
Draft: February 2013. Slides.
Also available as NBER Working Paper No. 18366. Supersedes an earlier working paper circulated between 2009 and 2011 under the title "Labor Wedges and Open Economy Puzzles." Featured in the NEP: Dynamic General Equilibrium Blog.
7. Declining Labor Shares and the Global Rise of Corporate Saving. (with Brent Neiman)
Draft: October 2012. Revision requested by The Quarterly Journal of Economics. Online Appendix. Slides. Non-Technical Summary.
Also available as NBER Working Paper No. 18154. Featured in The Economist, Slate Magazine, The Washington Post, and the Chicago Magazine. Guest Contribution in EconBrowser.
6. Time Use During the Great Recession. (with Mark Aguiar and Erik Hurst)
Forthcoming at The American Economic Review. Online Appendix. Data and Codes.
A previous version of the paper, titled "Time Use During Recessions," is available as NBER Working Paper No. 17259. Column in VoxEU.org. Featured in The NBER Digest, Freakonomics Blog, The New York Times, The Washington Post, The Atlantic Wire, and Yahoo! News.
5. The Life-Cycle Profile of Time Spent on Job Search. (with Mark Aguiar and Erik Hurst)
Published in: The American Economic Review, Papers and Proceedings, Vol. 103(3): pp. 111-116, May 2013.
Click here for AEA Meetings Slides.
3. One Dollar, One Vote.
Published in: The Economic Journal, Vol. 121(553): pp. 621-651, June 2011.
Lead Article. Winner of the Royal Economic Society Prize for the best paper published in The Economic Journal in 2011. Column in VoxEU.org. Featured in Economist's View.
2. Gender-Based Taxation and the Division of Family Chores. (with Alberto Alesina and Andrea Ichino)
Published in: American Economic Journal: Economic Policy, Vol. 3(2): pp. 1-40, May 2011.
Column in VoxEU.org. Response in VoxEU.org. Featured in the Economic Logician.
1. The Political Economy of Intergenerational Income Mobility. (with Andrea Ichino and Enrico Moretti)
Published in: Economic Inquiry, Vol. 49(1): pp. 47-69, January 2011.
Note: Published material are provided for educational use only. All articles are the sole Copyright of their respective publishers.