Current Working Papers
- "Economic Experts vs. Average Americans," with Paola Sapienza, January 2013.
- "Inefficient Provision of Liquidity," with Oliver Hart, December 2011.
- "The Determinants of Attitudes towards Strategic Default on Mortgages," with Paola Sapienza and Luigi Guiso, March 2011.
- "Civic Capital as the Missing Link," with Paola Sapienza and Luigi Guiso, March 2010.
- "Procrastination and Impatience," with E. Reuben and Paola Sapienza, October 2009
- "Can We Infer Social Preferences from the Lab? Evidence from the Trust Game," with N. M. Baran and Paola Sapienza, August 2009.
- "Innovation and Institutional Ownership," with P. Aghion and J. Van Reenen, February 2009.
- "Media vs. Special Interests," with Alexander Dyck and D. Moss, September 2008.
- "Long Term Persistence," with Luigi Guiso and Paola Sapienza, August 2008.
- "Understanding Trust," with Paola Sapienza and A. Toldra, August 2007.
Old Working Papers
- "A New Capital Regulation for Large Financial Institutions," with Oliver Hart, August 2010.
- "Is the U.S. Capital Market Losing Its Competitive Edge?" November 2006.
- "The Cost of Banking Regulation," with Luigi Guiso and Paola Sapienza, August 2006.
- "What Determines Firm Size?" with K. Kumar and Raghuram G. Rajan, 2004.
- "The Media and Asset Prices," with Alexander Dyck, August 2003.
- "Efficiency and Distribution in Financial Restructuring: The Case of the Ferruzzi Group," with A. Penati, October 1998.
Materials provided are for Educational Use Only. All articles are the sole copyright of their respective publishers.