- 1. Who Benefits from State Corporate Tax Cuts? A Local Labor Market Approach with Heterogeneous Firms (with Juan Carlos Suárez Serrato)
American Economic Review, 106(9): 2582-2624, September 2016.
- 2. Tax Cuts for Whom? Heterogeneous Effects of Tax Changes on Growth and Employment. Revised and Resubmitted, Journal of Political Economy. Manuscript, February 2017.
- 3. Business in the United States: Who Owns it and How Much Tax Do They Pay? (with Michael Cooper, John McClelland, James Pearce, Richard Prisinzano, Joe Sullivan, Danny Yagan, and Eric Zwick), in Tax Policy and the Economy, Cambridge: MIT Press, Vol 30: 90-128, Brown. 2016.
- 4. State Taxes and Spatial Misallocation (with Pablo Fajgelbaum, Eduardo Morales, and Juan Carlos Suárez Serrato) Revise and Resubmit, Review of Economic Studies. Manuscript, March 2016.
- 5. Quasi-Experimental Estimates of Rent-Sharing: Evidence from Administrative Tax Data (with Pat Kline, Neviana Petkova, and Heidi Williams)
- 6. Capitalists in the 21st Century (with Matt Smith, Danny Yagan, and Eric Zwick)
- Other Writing
Do Not Abolish the Corporate Tax The Washington Post Wonkblog, January 21, 2014.
Labs of Democracy & Today's Fiscal Policy Debates The New York Times Economix, February 28, 2013.
The Growing Burden of Payroll Taxes The New York Times Economix, November 28, 2012.
Tax Cuts for Job Creators The New York Times Economix with Laura Tyson, October 19, 2012.
- The Impact of Consumer Credit Access on Employment, Earnings, and Entrepreneurship by Herkenhoff, Philips, and Cohen-Cole, Center for Equitable Growth Conference, September 2016.
- To Cut or Not to Cut? On the Impact of Corporate Taxes on Employment and Income by Ljungqvist and Smolyansky, NBER Conference on State Business Taxation May 2016.
- NBER Interview on Research on Tax Policy and the Economy, 2015.
- Property Taxation, Local Labor Markets, and Rental Housing by Loffler and Siegloch, ZEW 2014.
- The Business Investment Response to the Domestic Production Activities Deduction by Ohrn, NTA 2014.
- Materials provided are for Educational Use Only. All articles are the sole Copyright of their respective publishers.